Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Response from a friend of a friend. . .

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "MAKING BLANKETS by J. Margaret (names have ...":

I read your story and it is me to a T. I am going through and have been going through this for the last 5 years with my son. He has been to Jail, treatment centers, bail, etc. He is facing a possiblility of very serious prison time with an upcoming trial. The usual story, wrong place, wrong time, yada yada, yada. I am out financialy ($250K), mentally, physically and emotionally beat down, but the outside looks perfect. Who am I really fooling...... I finally am seeking help for myself, but still continue to help my son and will until the trial is over in the next year. I have limited what I do and know I am enabling him, but afraid to completely let go. I WILL though whatever the outcome for him, not enable him in the future after the trial. Until them, I turn to my freinds, therapists and family for help. I feel for you and really am taking your words to heart.
Thank you for sharing.

No comments: