Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It was a very good day!

Talked to my sweet mother today-she said, "Hate the addiction, love our boy." She is absolutely right. Had a good week-making progress. Now we are all trying to get our sense of humor back. Life is so precious, I cannot waste anymore time worrying-it does no one any good. I have to stay in that greatful slice of a place in my mind.

I emailed my son in Tokyo today asking him to post some pictures of him and his brother on my blog. Let's see if he helps me.

My dear friend, who lost her son a few years ago, said to me, "I wasted so much time worrying about his future and how he was going to support himself." Wow, I think of that often.

Check out the movie, Sex and the City, you will get your sense of humor back and be interested in fashion again-take your mom with you if you can!

No comments: