Saturday, November 29, 2008

Progression not perfection. . .

I was moved by the comment all the way from Japan today. It is from one of the "mothers" in Japan that knows my son Ryan. Yes, the mother is the heart of the home. Thank you for your comment.

We have had a little set back, but I am confident that things are better and will continue to be better. My son is working so hard towards his sobriety and educating himself on the subject. His dream is to visit his brother in Japan one day, I hope this dream comes true for him.

This affects so many families it is unbelieveable. We are all connected.

2 comments:

bahaha said...

Thank you for your writing about my comment.
Actually, I would like to make more detailed self introduction of mine, personaly.
I hope I have some experiences which will be your help. Please send me a mail to my gmail address.
Fumiko a.k.a. 23k

Anonymous said...

my email is
jmargarets@hotmail.com,
I did not understand what your gmail account was.